During this walk-through we will demonstrate how in download and install QRadar CE 7.3.3. via the OVA file provided by IBM. QRadar CE is a fully-featured free version of QRadar that includes a limited 50 events per second (EPS) & 5000 network flows a minute (FPS) perpetual license. It is the perfect solution to start learning QRadar or use it to monitor your home network.
*Q1 LABS, QRADAR and the ‘Q’ Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of IBM Corp. Trademarks and related content are owned by their respective companies / owners.
—START— QRadar 733 Steps
1. Download the OVA from – https://developer.ibm.com/qradar/ce/
2. Double click on the OVA file you just downloaded to kick of the import to VirtualBox.
3. Initial login. User = root. / Password = password
4. When prompted enter your chosen password and confirm for the password change.
5. Type in ./setup.sh to kick off the install.
6. Accept the terms by pressing Enter.
7. Enter password of your choice for the web interface.
8. Open a compatible web browser and input the IP of your QRadar CE Server, In our example – “https://192.168.68.141”
This walk-through aims to guide you through the process of Installing the world class, industry tested ticket system known as Request Tracker or RT. We start with a solid Ubuntu 20.04 base as the server combined with MariaDB for the Database and Apache2 as the web server.
The guide used in this tutorial can be found in the YouTube description section of the video guide.
During this walk-through we will guide you on how to install a web based POS and ecommerce solution that can be used to sell your goods via your physical and online stores from the same backend. If you don’t have a WordPress base to start with follow the links below. (This was done as a response to a request by on of our subscribers)
How to install the WordPress base server: https://youtu.be/vvOES877BAM How to secure your WordPress Server: https://youtu.be/XocAaMKuQ_k